发布时间 ： 2020/07/09 04:23
时间：2017-11-14 16:45:25 出处： http://www.pinghe.com 作者：suki付款阶段
1. 买家未付款时，催单的本领 (Awaiting Payment)Dear valued Customer, Thank you for your order, We have this item in stock, if you have any query for processing the payment of the order, please feel free to contact us.Thank you!
2. 钱款正在考核阶段 (Pending payment verification)Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your order. Your payment is currently being processed and will be shipped to you as soon as your payment has been confirmed. If you do experience any payment issues, please feel free contact us. 订单付完款后，发货前
1. 买家下完单，但是缺货断货，可建议其他产品要么同意退款 , 扣问买家意见Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your order. The item(s) you ordered is currently out of stock, however, you can select an item(s) of equal value to your order, or request a refund. Please let us know which you prefer. We look forwarding to hearing from you soon.
2. 买家地点的国度地点较偏远不能包邮，提议买家补运费Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your order. We are sorry that we cannot ship your item(s) via the free shipping method as the address you have provided is located in a remote area. In order for us to ship your item(s) to you as soon as possible, you will need to pay an extra $( 付款金额 ), or you can request a full refund.We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know which you prefer.
3. 买家选择的是 DHL 发货，但是卖家只能用小包发货，扣问买家是否担当Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your order. We are sorry that we cannot ship your item(s)via DHL at this point. We can only ship your item(s) via E-packet which usually takes 10-15 business days for delivery. Please let us know as soon as possible if we should proceed with the E-packet shipping method. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
4. 卖家不能正常发货（比方春节长假），请买家同意延伸备货期Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your
1.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.
2.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.
3.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.
4.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.
5.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
6.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
7.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you c!an assure us of an early shipment. 因我方用户急需所订机器，请贵方保证早日发货。
8.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?
9.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.
10.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
11.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling th!e goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.
12.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.
13.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
14.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
we can live with the other terms, but the delivery date is too soon.
couldn't you make it eight weeks instead of ten? that would give us enough time to assemble the machine an!d meet the deadline set by our customer.
i don't think we can meet the delivery date you suggest.
couldn't you extend the delivery period by two weeks or so? that would make things much easier for us.
yes, i think we could bring the date forward by a week or so. but i'd have to check with headquarters before i can give you a firm promise.
now, as far as delivery dates are concerned, there shouldn't be any problems.
you mustn't let us down on delivery dates.
we can let you have the first batch in six weeks and the balance i!n about three months, from today, that is.
o.k., that's agreed then. 20pcs in six weeks and the rest in early july.